Asthma, Allergies, Colds, Ear Infections, Bronchitis, Smokers Cough, Sinusitis Stress Relief, Snoring
William and Eva Dunai, the co-owners opened a Halotherapy room on January 24, 2011. William worked for a biomedical company and Eva, is a trained nurse from Europe and desires to help people the natural way without chemicals.
As residents of Clifton for over 28 years, we are proud to bring to Clifton a Wellness Center to our great community. We are a new company with a focus on an all natural product. The Salt Cavern will change the way we think about medicine today. We treat breathing ailments the natural way.
The Salt Cavern’s main purpose is to provide the public with a natural alternative to drugs to help treat certain respiratory and skin ailments. The Salt Cavern provides treatment for breathing discomfort in a safe and innovative way.
Salt Cave Policies and Guidelines
1. We are sorry but no one under the age of 12 is allowed in The Salt Cavern without adult supervision. No children under age 7 is permitted.
2. Please arrive for your salt cave session 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled time; once the session starts, we are not able to allow people to enter the cave.
3. Shoes are allowed in the salt cave but with shoe covers. (For those concerned about bacteria from other people, the salt floor is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal! You may also wear socks if you like.)
4. If you leave the cave for any reason, you will not be allowed to go back in during that session time--please use the rest room before the session starts.
5. Please do not throw salt
6. Please do not disturb anyone else in the salt cave; many people like to meditate or sleep.
7. If for any reason you are uncomfortable in the cave, please let us know.
8. Please do not eat or drink in the salt cave.
9. Please turnoff your phone.
Although salt caves are used preventively and for treatments for various ailments in other parts of the world, we cannot make any medical claims about our salt cave. Please do not use the salt cave as a replacement for traditional medical care. If you have a chronic medical condition, please be sure to consult your doctor before using the cave.
For the comfort and security of everyone, our salt cave is protected by a closed circuit camera.
If you have any questions about the salt cave and its benefits, please do not hesitate to contact us!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.